Saturday, February 10, 2007

9 Feb - More Taxotere

Sarah got her second Taxotere treatment yesterday and has been doing ok. Mostly she is just more tired than normal, but she continues to stay active and does everything in her normal routine. However, we are definitely grateful for the dinners that people are bringing to us. Although Sarah does cook sometimes, she's more tired in the evenings and we've been keeping meals simple.
That's all the latest. I've got to take some pictures - has been a while since I posted some!
Ben and I will be going to the indian guides Winter CampOut next weekend and Ben is very excited about it. He's also become a real reading machine. Ben checked out 8 children's chapter books from the library last night (the Magic Treehouse series) and I think he'll have torn through them by the end of the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Nov00 guy is now getting into chapter books too, how fun. See you soon, Ami