Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Silly Kids


Sam, Ben and friend Maddie couldn't resist breaking out the pool last weekend. I told them it was too cold but if they could blow up the pool themselves, then they could fill it. I can't believe they figured it it! Used a pump and everything. I had to reward that kind of determination... But everyone was still shivering in about 20min.
Ben recently decided it would be fun to be Sam's "horsey" and gave Sam a few rides before it turned in to more of a rodeo event. :) Sam's not so good at riding a bucking horse-brother just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the kids are so cute. It's really rainy here for the memorial day weekend, but I'm looking forward to the time off. My sister Katie graduates this weekend! Mike and Julie are building a new house and are unable to come, but we'll see them in June. At this point, not sure I'll make it to chicago before my friends move back here.

Sorry to hear the chemo didn't keep the reductions going, but glad to hear that the new drug has fewer side effects. I'll be pulling for you on that next MRI. I think about you often - Sharon