Monday, May 25, 2009

25 May - Memorial Day

I tried to get a good Memorial Day Parade picture of the boys and me with the bribe, "let's do one real picture and then a silly one." Well, the kids still could only muster some very forced and constipated looking smiles for the "real" one... so here's the "silly" picture instead! Sam really went all-out with the 'ole classic Stretch Your Mouth And Stick Your Tongue Out - that's gotta hurt, right?
Sarah joined us after the parade to hang out at some Memorial Day cookouts and I think she had a great time (as did we all). Overall, I think she felt pretty good but chemo-fatigue caught up with her at around 7pm and she crashed hard on the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the silliest pictures are the best! Sending our Love to the Lopez Family ;-))))