Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 May - Beach Trip





We had a great trip to the beach in Texas (Padre Island) and got to visit with my parents and my cousin Frank from Germany and his girlfriend Anke. Also got to see my Aunt Mine and Uncle Chale, and my high school friend Chris. Sam found a little sand crab and we had nice walks at sunrise (which I love) and we also had fun playing in the waves. Our new au pair, Lovisa, also arrived last week and got a crash-course in "Lopez family" since she came with us on the trip. Things are going well as she settles in and is starting to take care of the boys. We continue to have a lot going on and are keeping very busy. May was packed and June will be no different!
My training for the Susan G. Komen 3-day walk (the3day.org) this summer is proceeding well. I'm making good use of my new treadmill and am walking/running over 25 miles a week.

No comments: