Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 Dec - Donations In Honor Of Sarah

For those who feel moved to do so, donations in honor of Sarah can be sent to the Susan G. Komen 3-day Walk for the Cure site below. Nicole Smith and I will do the 60 mile 3-day walk as a team this year in Chicago - we're calling the team "Sixty For Sarah." This is exactly the type of breast cancer research funding that Sarah would want us to support, and I know many of our friends and family have joined us in doing so in past years. Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the UK and I just happened to come across your blog and reading it made me cry. It's such a touching story and I'm only 15. I wish you all the best, you are all inspirational, as is Sarah. And I hope the boys are doing ok <3 Sending good wishes

Anonymous said...

What a great way to honor Sarah. Hope to be able to get out and cheer you on during the 3 day.

Anonymous said...

You all were close to my heart yesterday. Much love, Ami

Anonymous said...

Alan, are you all accepting members for the team? I have done a few of these and would be honored to walk with you and Nicole.

Shawn